Music City Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Important Reminders

Important Reminders

Laura
user 3700371
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Dear Wine Enthusiasts,

Two important reminders for you.

1. Dues are due by Feb. 28. At the beginning of March, Amy and I will be deleting anyone who hasn't paid their dues. We have a lot of awesome stuff planned, so mail your check for $5 (for the whole year) to Laura Richards, 1810 Rosander Lane, Antioch TN 37013 or pay by paypal using the link on our meetup page (it is $5.50 for paypal to cover the fees).

2. The wine train to Del Monaco winery may not be until July 20, but the RSVP deadline and payment cut off is March 1. The train sells out pretty quickly and the group ticket salesperson said that was the best way to guarantee they have space for us. If you buy your ticket and your plans change, you can always sell it to someone else in the group. Please RSVP and pay ASAP so you don't miss out on this awesome trip. If you want to pay by check, send me an email because I will have to manually add your RSVP.

Also, don't forget our new attendance policy and to change your RSVP if you can't attend an event. Venues and hosts count on this number to plan how many staff and how much food they need, so everyone is counting on you to adjust your RSVP if plans change.

Lastly, if you are still reading this, here's a sneak peek at some other events that are in the works: Happy Hour at Mafioza's, a wine class at Cabana, a five-course dinner with wine pairings at Amerigo's and another sushi and sake night at Kohana.

It's going to be a great year, winos. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

As always, if you have questions, suggestions, good jokes, etc., send me an email.