addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 3700371
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hi everyone,
I don't know if you've all seen my messages on the Wine Over Water page on Meetup, so I wanted to bring everyone up to speed.
First of all, if you haven't bought your tickets yet, make sure to go to and get them. Gail says they often sell out, so don't wait too long to get them.
Secondly, we originally talked about carpooling and getting hotel rooms for the evening, which we can still do. Our travel agent was looking for some deals near the event for us.
However, when I was talking to her, I realized it might be more convenient and cost-effective to rent a bus that would just take us down for the event and bring us back when it was over on Saturday. It would be about $30/person to do that.
If you are attending, please let me know which you would prefer and we'll see if we can swing a bus or if we need to proceed with getting some hotel rooms.