addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Music City Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Last-minute details for Cabernet Day!

Last-minute details for Cabernet Day!

Laura
user 3700371
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hey everyone,
Looks like we are going to have a great group for Cabernet Day. It might be a little cozy in my house if everyone shows up, but we will make it work. That being said, if your plans have changed, please update your RSVP so we can get get a better idea of how many people are coming.
There should be plenty of food and wine. Just a reminder that everyone should be 21 and should plan to drink responsibly. Please make arrangements for a ride home, if necessary. I will not let anyone drive home who has had too much to drink. My neighbor does own a cab company if anyone needs to take a cab.
If you want to bring your own glass, you can. I know I have around 20 wine glasses, but if 30-some people show up, you might end up with a Dixie cup or a Christmas glass.
The theme, of course, is Cabernet. If you bring wine, it should be made with Cabernet grapes.
Parking: There are visitor spots on the streets in my neighborhood and folks can park in the cul-de-sac, as well. No one should park in a way that impedes the flow of traffic on a road, nor should you park in numbered spots. Those all belong to homeowners, and you will probably get towed. Once Rosander fills up (which it probably will with this size crowd), Cedar Ash Crossing and Monroe Crossing are both a short walk from my house. There is also visitor spots up by the front of the community (at Monroe and Old Franklin, on the left once you turn in, on the side and behind the grassy area), but that is probably about a 1/3 of a mile walk. If anyone gets lost, my home number is 641-2570 and my cell is 248-252-5661.
Lastly, if you use social media, don't forget this a global event and folks will be posting all day long using the #CabernetDay hashtag. Don't forget it when you Tweet or post on Facebook or Instagram.
If you have any questions, let me know. See you Thursday!