addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Nashville Writers Meetup Message Board Shameless Plugs, Marketing, Writing, and Publishing... oh my!! › Calling Female Authors of Paranormal Fantasy. D: W, Apr 24

Calling Female Authors of Paranormal Fantasy. D: W, Apr 24

Michael T.
literaryguy
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
http://utopyacon.com/­

The Nashville Writers Meetup will have a table at UtopYA 2013 this year, which happens June 28- June 30 (Friday-Sunday).

If you are a female author of paranormal fantasy and would be interested in having your book on the table for display and/or sale, please hit reply to this email.

Give me your author name (your real name too if it differs from your author name), title of book/books, a description of each book (no more than 2 or 3 sentences for each book, like the logline for a screenplay), email address, and phone number (including area code).

From website: “UtopYA Con 2013 is a convention for female authors of paranormal stories involving romance, dystopian futures, vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and demigods (and everything in between), and the fans who love them.”

I’m trying to collect the names and information of people who are interested by 4:00 pm this Wednesday, April 24; then, I will be contacting you soon.

Sorry, UtopYA 2013 has already sold out.

Start planning for next year.

UtopYA information: http://utopyacon.com/about/­

Thanks to Janet Wallace, founder of UtopYA, Organizer of the Nashville KidLit, and owner of Social Deviants, and the team of volunteers for putting utopYA on.

Sincerely,
Mike Turner