addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Growing Louisville...Green! Message Board › Discussion of New Poll & Future Ideas For The Group!

Discussion of New Poll & Future Ideas For The Group!

Amber B.
I created a poll in hopes of getting an idea of what Growing Louisville Greens next project or action will be. I'd love to hear any additional ideas that you might have as well. Id love to to get the group together soon! Anyone interested in holding a brainstorming session for our next group meet up? 
John H.
frappyjohn
Louisville, KY
Post #: 38
If I did this right, this will be a link to that poll: http://www.meetup.com/naturalbuilding-35/polls/680932/­
Kristin
Krisdawn007
Louisville, KY
Post #: 3
Yay!!! I'm really interested in getting involved with this group. I've posted twice on the message boards but that's about it. Please keep me posted. =)
Amber B.
kitiana
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
Yay!!! I'm really interested in getting involved with this group. I've posted twice on the message boards but that's about it. Please keep me posted. =)
yay! some enthusiasm! lol :D ill definitely keep you posted. only 2 people have voted so far..sad