align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Chicago Natural Building Meetup Group Message Board The Chicago Natural Building Meetup Group Discussion Forum › 2011 Building Season with the Chicago Natural Building Meetup

2011 Building Season with the Chicago Natural Building Meetup

Heather
HeatherNBMeetup
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hello everyone and welcome to the 2011 Building Season!

As the warm weather is arriving and we are all planning projects, please remember to share them with the Chicago Natural Building Meetup!

Please consider this a warm invitation to use this meetup to:

1) find projects to connect with

2) get some volunteer help on your own project

3) help you make the decision once and for all to get started on your project

4) announce your workshop (free and fee based workshops are both appropriate here)

5) get some breakfast and talk shop on the 4th Saturday of every month

6) anything else related in some way to Natural Building

We have new members joining on a regular basis as momentum for Natural Building continues to grow stronger all the time. No Natural Building project is too large or too small to share on the meetup site. If you have something in mind that you want to bounce off of me, please contact me. Otherwise, you can post meetups yourself, and meetups will become active as soon as three people sign up (or as soon as I notice it has been posted, which usually happens right away).

Our purpose here is simple - to build momentum for Natural Building in Chicago.

I look forward to working with you!

Heather