align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Chicago Natural Building Meetup Group Message Board The Chicago Natural Building Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Cob Walls, Plaster walls, Lime finishes, and a strawbale hermitage for your

Cob Walls, Plaster walls, Lime finishes, and a strawbale hermitage for your viewing pleasure!

Anna W.
user 2455745
Chicago, IL
Post #: 23
Hey Hey. There is an opening of a eco-spirituality art center, Moon Tree, in Donaldson Indiana, where I did a lot of sculptural cob walls, as well as clay plaster walls, and a strawbale hermitage with earthen floor and thatched roof, on Saturday October 22nd. It is from 1-5, indiana time. Moon Tree is at Ancilla College and Convent, in Donaldson IN, about two hours from downtown chicago, south west of SouthBend.

The directors of this eco-spirituality center are some of the most wonderful people I've ever worked with, Sister Mary Baird and Sister Nancy Raboin. They had a vision, and they made it happen. The facility is outstanding.
If anyone is interested in coming out, write me and I'll keep an eye out for you!

All are welcomed, now and in the future to tour this wonderful wonderful place.

Adress : 9601 Union Road, Plymouth, IN, 46563-9475.

Tim R.
user 53016952
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 23
I would like to see this. And fish, if possible.It seems to be on Gilbert Lake. And take a look at the college; our daughter is a HS senior.