addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

nature lovers meetup Message Board › Upcoming events for Nature Lovers

Upcoming events for Nature Lovers

Lori
user 3107646
Arlington, VA
Hello Nature Lovers,

In order to aggregate email, here are a few notes on upcoming events.

Backcountry Film Festival.  Tonight in DC.  We have been asked to post this as an event and it looks like fun - especially for lovers of film and/or backcountry.  Please rsvp if you can make it.

Plant Saving at Huntley Meadows.  The park needs rsvps by today.  Event is next Saturday.

Flora of Virginia.  March 14.  This book is the realization of years of effort by a number of experts to catalogue and describe Virginia's flora.  One of the authors will be giving us a how-to.  Need not be a resident of Virginia to enjoy.  I bought a copy of the book jointly with some fellow plant lovers in my neighborhood.

Cafe Scientifique on Applying Genetics in Arlington.  March 5.  Right now the event is full, but there is a wait list.  Please change your rsvp if you have rsvp'd but no longer plan to attend.

We also try to post events as notes on our calendar­.

Thanks and I hope you can get out to enjoy nature sometime soon.  The wood frogs are out in Arlington.

-Lori