addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

nature lovers meetup Message Board › Leaving Town

Leaving Town

A former member
Hi folks - I want to let everyone know that I'll be leaving town shortly - I have a great job offer in St. Pete, Florida. I hope to make it to one more meetup, but in case I don't, know that I've enjoyed interacting with this group immensely! Please feel free to keep in touch. I plan to stay a member and consider the Nature Lover's event schedule when planning future visits to DC. Best to you all, Laura H.