addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

nature lovers meetup Message Board › summer nature courses

summer nature courses

Lori
user 3107646
Arlington, VA
Post #: 16
Time to consider signing up for the summer nature courses jointly offered by Audubon and USDA Grad School. The courses and instructors are great, and are at various locations in the DC area. Prices range from $250 to $350 for 5 to ten courses plus several field trips.

Courses over the summer include:
Butterflies and their Conservation
Evolution
Insect LIfe
Mushroom ID
Summer Wildflower ID
Gaia Theory: Science of the LIving Earth
Wetland Ecoystems

Schedule here (scroll down to NATH courses)
http://register.grad....­

I myself hope to take Wetland Ecosytems and would LOVE to find someone in NOVA to carpool with, but I'm posting the classes because I think they're a great way to learn the language of the places we all love.