New England Artist Trading Cards Plus (ATCs+) Meetup Group Message Board › Red Molly, Natick Arts Center, May 17th

Red Molly, Natick Arts Center, May 17th

Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 244
Karen - are you definate?

Tix not posted for sale yet but want to get the head count.
Pat
user 4858394
Hudson, MA
Post #: 344
Meri we can bring checks Saturday. Okay?
Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 245
yeah. I won't cash 'em till the tix are bought tho'.
Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 246
tix are on sale! Karen do you want one? As soon as I get a confirmation from Karen I will buy them for ALL of us so we can sit together.
Jill M.
user 13670368
Medfield, MA
Post #: 53
Meri, can you send me your mailing address and I'll send a check for two tix. Thx!
Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 247
yup
Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 248
uh oh. . . . there's fees (I should have known!) With the fees it's $28.33 each. Everyone OK with that?
Anne
AnneS5
Group Organizer
Braintree, MA
Post #: 1,232
Meri, too late for me to sign up? I"d like to go and can send you a check pronto.

If it's too late, I would be glad to buy someone else's ticket if you have to cancel...
Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 250
Hi Anne!

I bought the tix Sat. but by all means buy one if you want or grab another person to come. If you call the arts center, they could probably tell you if there are any seats available adjoining the ones I bought. They are on "will call" under my name.

everybody else:

I've got all the payment checks now - thanks! I will deposit them tomorrow if the weather allows. I went to the arts center in person Sat. which means I did not get charged the fees. Soooo. . . . . if anyone wants to meet at Shanghai Toyko for dinner prior, appetizers are on me!
Anne
AnneS5
Group Organizer
Braintree, MA
Post #: 1,235
I bought a ticket -- same row as you guys, a few seats over. I'll bet someone will switch with me. Should be fun!