align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NebraskaJS Message Board › Performance & Responsive Web Design Recap

Performance & Responsive Web Design Recap

Zach L.
zachleat
Group Organizer
Omaha, NE
Thanks to everyone that attended the meetup last night! We had a great turnout!

Slides from the presentation are available here:

https://speakerdeck.c...­

For selectable text or clickable urls,  download the PDF version from Speakerdeck. Unfortunately, due to a screw up on my part I did not record audio on the screencast so the video will not be available. Disappointing! Sorry everyone!

Thanks to everyone that chipped in money for food! In the future, we'll get a better system going for this so I don't go bankrupt. If you know someone that would be interested in sponsoring the meetup, have them contact me! nebraskajs@zachleat.com

To reduce e-mail noise, I'm going to move away from e-mail and switch to the @nebraskajs twitter account for passive announcements like this one. Make sure you're following @nebraskajs.

Thanks again!

Zach Leatherman @zachleat