addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northeast PA WordPress Message Board › Are you coming to Tuesday's meetup?

Are you coming to Tuesday's meetup?

Phil E.
user 66331592
Lake Ariel, PA
Don't forget!  This Tuesday at 7pm, we'll be talking about WordPress Security with Scott Finlon - a Certified Information Systems Security Professional and a GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst.
"As a security professional, there are a few things that really stand out to me about Wordpress out of the box that just makes my skin crawl, and after I explain why, it should make yours too! However, once you know how to fix or at least mitigate these issues, you can feel much safer about your website!"
We'll be meeting in room 305 of The University of Scranton's Weinberg Memorial Library.  The library is near the intersection of Linden Street and Monroe Avenue.  It is #39 on the University of Scranton map (­).  Street parking is typically available on Linden Street, Monroe Avenue, and Madison Avenue.
And don't forget - we'll be live streaming via a Google Hangout.  If you plan to watch the stream live and participate in the chatroom, mention that in your RSVP.  Keep an eye on the web site for the streaming details (­).
RSVP at­!
Hope to see you there!