addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nerd Fun - Atlanta Message Board › tickets for GetMotived....

tickets for GetMotived....

A former member
Post #: 3
Check out getmotivated.com so you know what I'm talking about. wink

My boss bought seats in the front so the tickets are $89 instead of the inexpensive ones in the nosebleed seats but I thought I would let everyone know that we have a ticket because she can't make it that day. My hubby and I are going and I told her I would check to see if anyone wanted to buy the ticket to go with us.

The speakers this time will be:

Rudy Giullami - America's Mayor
Bill Cosby - the comedian
Zig Ziglar - America's Motivator
General Colin Powell
Lou Holtz - Natre Dame Coach
Goldie Hawn - the comedian and actress
Rick Belluzzo - President of Microsoft
Brian Tracy - Authority on Selling
General Stanley McChrystal - Four Star General
and Steve Forbes - CEO of Forbes, Inc.

Can't wait to see them! If you want the ticket just let me know and we'll make arrangements to get together before. You can make a check out to One World Adoption Services (this is the company I work for) and meet us there for the ticket - it'll be in the Platinum Section Seating if you want to check the website to see where that is. Our administrative assistant did say that you want to get there early because their still is not assigned seating within that area. The doors open at 6:45 am and it starts at 8:00 am and will be at the Georgia Dome. The ticket includes the workbook they give you also.

Let me know ASAP - I'm posting this on several places.