(Please note - this is not an "official" Net2Chi meetup, but we are making this event available. In that spirit, we have shut off Meetup RSVPs, and ask that you visit https://dogooddata2013.eventbrite.com for RSVP and pricing information)
Data is transforming the social sector. At Do Good Data 2013 you will hear from leading thinkers from nonprofits, academia, and government talk about how data is transforming their work and organizations. Specifically designed for nonprofit professionals, Do Good Data will introduce you to data science in the social sector and equip you with the important skills and ideas necessary to bring back to your organizations. Whether you are a wizard in R, pro at program evaluation, or looking to dip your toe in the data waters, there will be sessions and speakers specifically for you.
I hope you will join us at Do Good Data 2013 and join the data revolution!
- Rayid Ghani, Chief Scientist - Obama for America
- Andrew Means, Founder - The Impact Lab & Data Analysts for Social Good
- Edie Dobrez - Executive Director, Science of Philanthropy
- Rob Metcalfe - Researcher, Becker & Friedman Institute
- Nick Mader, Researcher - Chapin Hall
- Matt Gee, Founder - Center for Impact Measurement
- Lauren Haynes, Technology Manager - Ounce of Prevention
- Derek Eder, Owner - DataMade & Co-Founder - Open City
- More to come!
- 8:00 - Registration Opens
- 9:00 - Main Session 1
- 10:00 - Break
- 10:15 - Breakout 1
- 11:00 - Break
- 11:15 - Breakout 2
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 1:00 - Main Session 2
- 2:15 - Break
- 2:30 - Breakout 3
- 3:15 - Break
- 3:30 - Main Session 3
- 5:00 - Happy Hour & Networking Event
Our goal is to make this conference affordable and accessible to all nonprofit organizations. Scholarships are available if you are unable to afford registration fees. Please contact Andrew Means at [masked] for more information.
This conference would not happen without the support of:
(You can find pricing and RSVP information at https://dogooddata2013.eventbrite.com/. Net2Chi is posting this event because it may be of interest to our members, and is not an "official" event)