NetSquared Chicago Message Board › Net2Chi in 2013 - Meeting Reminder/Other News

Net2Chi in 2013 - Meeting Reminder/Other News

Gordon D.
GordonDym
Chicago, IL
Good afternoon, everyone!

I hope everyone had a great holiday, and I wanted to give everyone a heads-up and encourage
you to attend our next Net 2 Chi meeting, which will be held on Thursday, February 22nd at
6:00 pm at Ing Direct Cafe - details and RSVP information can be found at

http://www.meetup.com/net2chi/events/75866862/­

In addition, we reviewed our current member list, and noticed a large number of people who 
have *not* visited the site in over three years. We want to keep our membership current, so 
if you are still interested in receiving e-mails and updates about Chicago Netsquared/Net2Chi,
please visit the site at http://www.meetup.com...­. (If you RSVP for our February meeting, 
you will automatically be "renewed").  We will begin selectively purging our database early
next week, so we ask that you please be sure to visit (especially if you have not done so in the
past year). 

In addition, if you cannot make a meeting in the future, you are strongly encouraged to 
RSVP "No". This will essentially turn off e-mail reminders about that particular meeting, 
and will allow us to better track active, engaged membership.

Finally, as you may be well aware, I am the single organizer for the group....and I need some
assistance. I'll post a follow-up note and e-mail in the next few days, but I'm putting out an
open call for assistant organizers. More specifically, I need at least one or two people who can
help with social media outreach - I will assist in collecting all of the necessary information,
but at the very least, that will help lighten much of the effort in keeping this group moving.

If you have any questions, please feel free to respond to this e-mail directly.

Thanks, and hope to see you on the 22nd,
Gordon Dymowski
Net 2 Chi Organizer