addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NetSquared Chicago Message Board › Important Message Re: Our February Meeting - Please Read

Important Message Re: Our February Meeting - Please Read

Gordon D.
Chicago, IL

I wanted to reach out to you and inform you that our February meeting will be postponed due to venue considerations.

Given some of the changes at ING Direct Cafe, they are no longer able to host us until March. Given that, as well as my own need to focus on professional development issues, I thought it best to turn off RSVPs and encourage you to attend our March meeting at CDAA. (I have e-mailed Pierre Clark to confirm).

Consequently, if anyone has a suggestion for a last-minute venue, and wishes to help coordinate for that particular meeting, please contact me privately via Meetup.

I apologize for the inconvenience; thankfully, Netsquared Global is changing from requiring monthly meetings and shifting the focus on frequency of meeting to quality of meetings. Meaning - there's plenty of opportunity for us to grow and flourish.

In addition, if you have questions - or wish to help organize future meetings (we've had an offer from Code for America, and we're working with the Social Enterprise Alliance on a fall meeting).

Thanks for understanding,

Net2Chi Organizer