NetSquared DC Message Board › Looking for business bloggers

Looking for business bloggers

A former member
Post #: 25
Hello-
I am the President of The Crossroads Club-- a business networking organization serving entrepreneurs and small businesses here in the Washington DC region. We hold monthly business mixers for entrepreneurs. We will be hiring on writers to contribute to our organization's blog-- @ The Crossroads. We are looking for professionals who have blogging experience who can blog about various fields of entrepreneurship, startup, and small business.

A few of the topics we intend to cover are;
# Small business life
# Startup business issues,
# Venture capital, financing, angel investing,
# Sales and business development,
# Marketing strategies,
# Financial management,
#local area events for small business and startups (workshops, expos, networking events, conferences)

If you know of anyone who would have an interest in this, please forward them our way. We've already hired on a couple bloggers and would like to start filling up other positions right away. Please note that this is not a paid position...at least not directly. The ideal candidate is someone who can benefit from the exposure that they will get through blogging whereby our readers would consider you as the go-to person in your specialized field.

By daytime, I run a web design studio with a focus on business blog design and consulting. I see alot of opportunities for local professional organizations to use social media such as blogs and podcasting to capture the local market and grow their organizations' base. I am excited about the opportunities that are present for our group and hope to find qualified professionals in this arena.

You can find the entire write-up along with requirements and benefits at this url;

Thanks,
Dean
http://www.Crossroads...­