NetSquared DC Message Board › Jobs in the DC/MD/VA area
Jobs in the DC/MD/VA area
Rather you are Democratic, Republican, Green, or Independent, lowering unemployment as well as under-employment is important to all of us. If you know of anyone whom is looking for an IT position, feel free to forward them this e-mail. Here are a few hot openings in the DC/MD/VA area.
A wise person told me that “Friends and Money do Mix!” and “Good People Always Know Good People”. Please feel free to forward this information to your friends, family members, professional contacts, and acquaintances.
The most immediate requirements are:
1. Senior .NET/C# Developer with a Current DoD TS/SCI Clearance - (Located near Ft. Meade, <b>MARYLAND</b>)
2. Senior Systems Architect with 10+ years of experience Java/J2EE Environment – (Located in Arlington, VA)
3. Senior to Mid Level Java/J2EE Developers – (Located in Arlington, VA)
4. ASP.NET/C# Developer (3-5 Years Experience Required) – US Citizen required – (Located in Fairfax, Virginia)
5. IT Controls Auditor/Technologist (CobiT 4.1, NIST 800, FISMA) - (Located in Arlington, VA)
6. IT Specialist/ST&E (NIST 800-53A, Federal C&A experience, system testing) - (Located in Arlington, VA)
7. IT Specialist/Vulnerability Management (application penetration testing, knowledge of web proxy tools, TCP/IP) - (Located in Arlington, VA)
8. Privacy Specialist (federal privacy laws, regulation, and guidance, audit/compliance, information systems, risk management, CIPP or CIPP/G certifications a plus - (Located in Arlington, VA)
You may send all resumes directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward them to the appropriate recruiter for the position. Please include the word <i>"Resume"</i> in the Subject line. Good Luck.