Net2NO (NetSquared New Orleans) Message Board Net2NO Discussion Forum › Only 24 hrs Left to Vote! Plus Netty Awards Menu...Yum!

Only 24 hrs Left to Vote! Plus Netty Awards Menu...Yum!

damien l.
user 8013347
New Orleans, LA
At noon tomorrow, the polls will be closed and the votes will begin to be tabulated. So, if you haven't yet, please go to the 2010 Netty Awards FINAL Voting form to let your voice be heard! And by "voice" I mean clicking on a radial button and be "heard" I mean tabulated in an excel form. Isn't democracy about as exciting as a CPA meeting?

While you have to wait until Tuesday to see who the winners are, wait no longer to see what you will be snacking on during the Netty Awards Cocktail Reception @ Le Chat from 6-7pm, just prior to the start of the ceremony (thanks to our Food Sponsor Centro Media and restaurant Salu' for providing the delicious tapas!) And the menu is....

1. Chicken & Mango Salad on Crustini
2. Dates stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon
3. Liver Terrene with Red Wine Syrup on crustini
4. Salmon Pâté on crustini
5. Fried Coquettes with prosciutto and potato
6. Desert – semi sweet chocolate mousse on profiteroles.

Ok, with that my tummy is now a grumble so I must take my leave and grab some grub.

See you at the Netty's!

Go Vote! Then go to lunch!

D-J-A