addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Net2NO (NetSquared New Orleans) Message Board Net2NO Discussion Forum › In Need of Sponsors for Tomorrow

In Need of Sponsors for Tomorrow

damien l.
user 8013347
New Orleans, LA
Hey Guys,

I trust everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

As you know, we try to make Net2NO events free for all and rely on the generosity of our members to chip in to offset the costs of our wonderful location and of course the vino.

Eric Morgan from Morgan + Company kindly fitted the bill for our first Meetup and our anonymous benefactor took care of it last month. With our next Meetup fast approaching (Tomorrow!) we are still in need of sponsors. The entire cost is $150 but of course any donation would be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in helping out please feel free to contact me by either replying to this message or you can reach me at damien@morganandco.com

Thank you,

Damien
David W.
DavidWadleigh
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
I'd like to pick this one up, Damien, a Merry Christmas to all from Computerrific Technology, especially to you and Jessica for your efforts organizing etc. See You there tomorrow.

David Wadleigh
Computerrific Technology
terrifik - twitter
terrific@terrific.com email
504-782-8240 cell/business
David W.
DavidWadleigh
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 2
I see from my email that I was a bit slow, and Will Scott from Search Influence has kindly offered to sponsor tomorrows meeting.

My offer still stands for January though, we'll just call in Happy New Year instead.