damien l.
user 8013347
New Orleans, LA
I hope all of you had a wonderful and relaxing Holidays.

Refreshed and reinvigorated, I know all of us at Net2NO are ready to take 2009 by storm. As Jessica alluded to, I have in fact been working on a top secret guest for this week and now is time for the reveal.

Michael Hecht, President and CEO of GNO, inc. will drop by to give us a glimpse of their new Digital Media Alliance initiative.

For those of you who may not have heard, last month Chris Schultz and I were lucky enough to be asked to attend the inaugural meeting of the Digital Media Alliance and as such immediately garnered tons of support for our SXSW trip. In fact, I think Chris would attest, we basically took control of our breakout group.

That said, this is much bigger than just SXSW. While a great first step, the things discussed at the first DMA meeting were nothing short of spectacular. With representatives from the city of New Orleans, Louisiana Economic Development, Local Advertising Agencies, PR firms, Building Contractors, Film and Animation production studios, and Academics, these ideas were more than just a brainstorm...they were real tangible entities that now have the people and resources to make them a reality.

I can't stress enough how exciting this is for all of us and the limitless potential it holds for not just GNO and Net2NO, but for our entire region. So please, join us tomorrow as we take the first steps into making this year one to remember.

Thank you,

Damien