Net2NO (NetSquared New Orleans) Message Board Net2NO Discussion Forum › Great Idea Jessica, it is wonderful to be able to hook-up with progressive m

Great Idea Jessica, it is wonderful to be able to hook-up with progressive minded folks here!

Vinny the P.
vinnythepug
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 422

As I mentioned on my bio page, I'm Vinny the Pug. Me and my human are Advertising & Promotions Consultants and Software Developers of ad/ promo business software. At this moment we're preparing to release version 2.009A of an extraordinary business directory that we feel will make waves.

A few years ago my human set out to create an entirely new model for advertising. He felt that the prevailing
ad models had too many problems and didn't provide customers with value. Advertising is too expensive, has too short a shelf life and is not targeted very easily. You will be amazed at what we're bringing to the market.

We're glad to have found this website as we'd like to have members here to be first to view our new program.
I'll chat with my human about making it so.

In case anyone is wondering, yes, I am a real canine of the "Pug" breed. The photo above is in fact guinine. If you look closely to the left of the letter S, you will see a reflection of my behind and tail. Actually I'm just retiring from a six year quest to set a new canine "Guinness World" record for bouldering. If anyone is in doubt, please GOOGLE "Vinny the Pug".

More on that soon.

Vinny the Pug
New Orleans