addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Net2NO (NetSquared New Orleans) Message Board Net2NO Discussion Forum › Net2NO BBQ REDUX Part Deux: The Final Frontier

Net2NO BBQ REDUX Part Deux: The Final Frontier

damien l.
user 8013347
New Orleans, LA
It has been brought to my attention that I did in deed forget a fairly important element to this invite. The Net2NO BBQ at the Fly will be held this Saturday, May 30th.

BUT

To my credit, if you clicked the link to the Twtvite it does have all that great info in there. So, to sum up:

1.Thanks Chris Schultz, Neel Sus, Brian Rodriguez, Will Donalson and Will Scott for sponsoring and organizing this event.

2. 1-5pm @ The Fly in Audubon park, SATURDAY MAY 30.
3. Family Friendly so bring the kiddies.
4. Please RSVP via http://twtvite.com/wlsvwq­

See Ya'll there!

Damien