Grand Rapids, MI
Do you know any flash developers who have had several years of experience? Currently, a company in Ruston, LA called Dreamforge Entertainment have been looking to hire a Sr. flash developer. Do you know of anybody would be interested in such a position?
This is the company’s website: https://www.dreamforg...
SENIOR FLASH GAME DEVELOPER
The Senior Flash game Developer is responsible for coding flash browser based games and Facebook games. You will work closely with Junior Flash coders and Game Designers in order to integrate proprietary gameplay and monetization elements into Flash games. You will be an integral part of the game development process from drawing board to launch and subsequent optimization. You should be passionate about games and able to deliver milestone commitments on time.
- Developing interactive casual single player and multi-player flash games
- Applying strong software engineering skills to build games that are high-quality, high-performance, scalable and efficient to evolve
- Actively participating in the game concept and design process
- Working with game designers to measure overall effectiveness
- Working in short development cycle environment
- Proactively researching and acclimating to emerging technologies and applicable changes in the gaming and design space
- Excellent programming skills resulting in clean, high-quality, appropriately optimized code
- Strong experience programming graphical, Flash-based games
- Proficiency in using PHP, Ruby, JSP or other dynamic web application framework
- Ability to design and build a Flash based game from prototype to production
- Demo of Flash-based code samples
- Experience working with Facebook and/or other social APIs a plus
- Experience with Fox Server a plus
- Experience with Objective C a plus
Negotiable - D.O.E.
Grand Rapids, MI
FYI, for anyone who is interested, to apply for this position send your resume to Stephanie Pepper at Stephanie.Pepper (at) dreamforgeentertainment (dot) com