INFO ONLY - Tickets at http://sm4npvancouver.eventbrite.com/
On June 25th, 2013, Social Media for Nonprofits will bring together nonprofit decision-makers and supporters in the Vancouver area to share practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy. Speakers will address a variety of topics in a series of short, TED-meets-Twitter style talks and interactive workshops.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors & Founders
- Development & Online Marketing Professionals
- Marketing & Communications Staff
- Nonprofit Bloggers and Media
- Board Members & Volunteers
- Nonprofit Consultants
- Actionable insights for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy
- How to incorporate social media into your fundraising and marketing efforts
- How to maximize your presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Lessons learned by leading nonprofit practitioners and consultants
- Measurement, analysis, and dash boarding best practices
- How to recruit and engage volunteers using social media
- Incredible networking opportunity with like-minded peers
- Free and easy-to-use platforms and resources
- Going viral with video
Conference registration includes access to the full-day program, access to all breakouts, continental breakfast, and lunch.