It’s that time of year again – time to issue those year-end tax receipts. Join us as we go over some best practices and some useful tips and tricks in The Raiser’s Edge, while making sure that your tax receipts are compliant with the Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
Speaker: Kirk Schmidt, Director of Professional Services with Method Works Consulting
Speaker Bio:As senior technical consultant with Method Works, Kirk has worked with some of the largest charities in the country with implementation, training, and support of The Raiser’s Edge and other Blackbaud products. He is a regular speaker at the Blackbaud Conferences for Non-Profits, and has served as moderator for one of the most well-attended sessions at the conference for the past two years. Kirk is certified in Blackbaud’s bCRE Raiser’s Edge Certification program, and was one of the first 5 non-Blackbaud employees certified at the second (Professional) level. Kirk brings his depth of knowledge of the software, along with his experience with receipting under Canada Revenue guidelines, to help you make the most out of receipting in The Raiser’s Edge.
• http://www.methodworksconsulting.com – Method Works Consulting
• http://www.blackbaud.com – Blackbaud Inc.
• http://www.blackbaud.com/nonprofit-training/certification/raisers-edge - Blackbaud Certification
• http://bbcon.blackbaud.com – Blackbaud Conference for Non-Profits
• http://www.cra.gc.ca/charities - Canada Revenue Agency