Hi Guild members!
A great thanks to all of you who made it to Meetup 9 on September 21st. It was a good time for us, and we hope also a good time for you. We'll soon be sending off an update to start the ball rolling on the October Meetup, but there were a few announcements we meant to make at Meetup 9 that got missed, and we want to make them now. Games at the next Meetups
- We want to have the following games at the upcoming Meetups, but our usual crew is getting run down, and we need new GMs to step up to the plate. You don't have to be an experienced Game Master, just willing to commit to attending the Meetup prepared to entertain, so let us know if you're up to the challenge.
- D&D 4E with a horror theme
- D&D 4E with a light comedy theme
- D&D 4E with a
- Call of Cuthulu
- World of Darkness, preferably one of the scary incarnations.
- Any light RP system with a humour element, like Inspectres or Toon. Meetup campaigns
- The Meetup Campaigns were set up to provide a regular campaign experience to people who were unable to find a group of their own and/or who could only play about once a month. They are run at every Meetup, barring the last, and allow players to advance their characters in a consistent storyline. These campaigns will continue next month, but both of them are still able to accept new players. The games are:
- Necessary Evil - You are a supervillan of the lowest order. Not long ago, you were going about your business, terrorizing the populace, when aliens invaded Earth and killed or enslaved all the superheroes. In order to avoid slavery yourself, you're going to have to find a way to kick those grimy invaders off your turf.
- Legend of the Five Rings - Grand fantasy in the land of Rokugan, a land of heroic samurai, mystical shugenja, and fearsome creatures from the Shadowlands. Stuff on the site
- There are a few sections of the Meetup you might not know about, and which might come in handy for you:
- A Membership map
, if you're looking for gamers near you.
, to let us know what you're looking for, and sometimes other fun topics.
- Message Boards
, to see what your fellow gamers are talking about.
- Our About Us
pages probably also have some interesting info you've never seen.
That's it for now, you'll hear from us again soon.
Roll 'em if you got 'em.
Ben & Tim