Be aware that we are still in flux about which games to offer at the next Meetup. Please RSVP as soon as you can, and let us know which gme interests you in your RSVP! Here are the details:D&D 4E - RPGA : AGLA 1-1 Lost Temple of the Fey Gods
- Faeries, sprites, nymphs, and dryads ? the fey creatures of Faer?n?s wild places are often dismissed as nuisances and pranksters. Those who truly understand the fey know that as with all things natural, there is a darker side to these creatures of fancy. Could a rash of stolen food and sleep dust traps point to a more sinister threat lurking on the wildside of reality?Dark Heresy - The Witches of Eastwood
- On the farming planet of Riyull IV, the small town of Eastwood is having some trouble with witches. It is up to a small band of Inquisition Acolytes to uncover the truth behind the story and make sure the right people end up on the stake.AD&D 2E - The Moor-Tomb Map
- You have come upon a map purporting to show the way to the tomb and legendary treasure of the mage "Dalvan Meir". Alas, its exact location is not shown. Being the optimistic adventurers that you are, you travel to the little hamlet of Moorwall, the only village shown on the map. You hope the local folk might provide you with some extra information...Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition (continued)
- Be aware, this game contains themes of grim horror
- It is still dark as you stand in front city hall, around you see others who came for the job. Its simple: kill the rats in the grain warehouse. The pay is good and you need the money. Pre-generated characters are available, or you can create one in advance as long as you run it past the GM (Tobias). Having a backup character is advisable. Star Wars (Heroquest rules)
- Under the 3 Suns of Kultha - Star-spanning adventure in a universe where the newly-formed Rebellion struggles against the expanding might of the Emperor, and the great purges of Darth Vader force the remaining Jedi and their students into hiding. This is the game that will first be dropped if there isn't enough attendance for 4 games.
Here is the link to the Meetup event, for your convenience:Let the burrowing begin - D&D, Dark?
Thanks for your support and keeping the Guild going!