addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Netherlands Roleplaying Guild Message Board Looking for....... › Player looking for a regular group in/around Amsterdam

Player looking for a regular group in/around Amsterdam

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there. It's been a couple of years since I've played, but it keeps itching. Tho' I DM a regular goup, i like to play also again. Preferably DnD 4.0. But3.5 is okay and I suppose Pahtfinder wouldn't be too difficult.

An Amsterdam based group would be ideal, but anywhere within cycling distance or easy public transport acces will do.

Hope to hear from you all:-)
Coco S.
user 23230101
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 2
Hello, I'm looking for a group in Amsterdam as well. I do realize that you wrote this months ago and probably have found something by now, but maybe i'll get lucky anyway.
I only have experience with 3.5 but I think i'd like to try anything as long as you don't mind that i'm a rookie...?
Davide
davidebianchi
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 17
Hello, I'm looking for a group in Amsterdam as well. I do realize that you wrote this months ago and probably have found something by now, but maybe i'll get lucky anyway.
I only have experience with 3.5 but I think i'd like to try anything as long as you don't mind that i'm a rookie...?
Hi,
My group recently lost a player (she decided to quit playing), so we are looking for a replacement, the game is D&D 4E with the DarkSun settings (that is not the usual D&D setting). If you're interested you can have a look at the current status of the campaign and see the other characters at https://dark-sun-sand...­ and/or contact me: davide@onlyforfun.net. We meet bi-weekly (sorta), next meeting is scheduled for May 3.