align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Damien
user 132698962
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 1
Hey all,

I am a new member so I hope it's ok to post this topic here. I am trying to find players to compete in a Bloodbowl league. For those that have never heard of the game please check it out here while the rules are available for free here

I need 4 more people to get a 6 player league started but if more people are interested then we can make that work too. The games will take place in my place in Amsterdam where I already have all the game components to play. Each player must have their own miniatures to represent their team. These can be purchased from many different suppliers or on ebay. A few internet searches should turn up a lot of results. It may be possible to borrow a Human or Orc team from me but it wouldn't be ideal and not as fun as everyone making their own personal guys. If possible then I'd like everyone to play a different race to keep it interesting but if people already have miniatures or are committed to a certain team we will work something out. I would like to get started sometime in March but it depends on how quickly we get players and people can get their teams created. I would prefer to play with easy going players, new comers and fun people as this is a new league with very little experience with the game. Once I have enough players registered then I will email you the league rules in more detail.

Hope to hear from you! :)