Netherlands Roleplaying Guild Message Board Guild General Discussion › Roleplay terain we made

Roleplay terain we made

Sep van E.
direbadger
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 1
Hi,

I am currently busy making roleplay terain. We are trying to set up a kickstarter and I was wondering if you could give us some pointers.

https://www.facebook....­

or

https://www.kickstart...­
Rolf S.
user 11507837
Arnhem, NL
Post #: 13
This looks awesome, I'd definitely be interested in buying some of this stuff.
Edwin
user 6516533
Almere, NL
Post #: 2
Very nice been looking for some product like this... I am a bit worried about the prices though.

Are you planning, post-kickstarter to not sell in the "sets" but just separate houses / walls / etc?

I wish the pledges were cheaper, but I guess at this small volume ($10k) it is hard to get the price low.

I will keep an eye on the project.
Sep van E.
direbadger
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 2
thanks for the comments. I am glad you guys like the product. I am sorry to hear that you think it's a bit high priced. We did some research and thought that we where actually rather low in price for 3d terain.
After the Kickstarter we are planning to sell via our webstore, both in sets and seperate products, but on Kickstarter that's just not possible.

Thanks again for the feedback. Every bit helps, and all the positive notes we get are motivating us even more!
Sep van E.
direbadger
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 3
This is the kickstarter URL btw, because as of today we are live :D
Edwin
user 6516533
Almere, NL
Post #: 3
I think it probably is 'reasonably priced' if you add all items up together and look at the set price, especially for the mega-pack...

I would like the mega-pack, but has about 50-60% of stuff I won't use and not enough floorboards for my table.. I think I wait for the final product and buy 2mx1m in baseboards and a bunch of trees, walls, doors, and misc stuff like the gravestones.

I really like you guys are doing this, compared it to a few of the other 3d terrain products and this looks to fit my need the best, just not shelling out €1000 for a double mega-set now :)

Good luck!
Sep van E.
direbadger
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 4

A 1x2 M table would take 8x5 Baseplates. I can only say, I wish I had a table that big... And room to place it :(
But thanks for the feedback. And maybe we'll see you on our webshop if the Kickstarter works out. :)

regards,
Edwin
user 6516533
Almere, NL
table actually fits a Chessex Mondomap :) 137cm x 259cm

But arguably you don't need baseplates to cover the whole table.. I may still join the Kickstarter the €135 early bird seems nice.
Sep van E.
direbadger
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 5
Thanks,

People need to know about the fallen heroes!
Jonas M.
user 40052992
Utrecht, NL
Very cool, Sep! If I played with miniatures more I would definitely get some. Good luck with the kickstarter. Have you tried promoting on http://forum.rpg.net...­, yet? You probably need to keep to "The Glamorous Unrestrained Hypemachine". Unless you find some way it's relevant in another thread, I guess.