add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Netherlands Roleplaying Guild Message Board Guild General Discussion › Online D&D 4e Tabletop

Online D&D 4e Tabletop

Almere, NL
Post #: 1
Yes it is true, an Online Table top! I use it to play D&D 4E and it works remarkably well (as it is made for it...). Try looking it up - RPGTable Online - and if it looks interesting, try making an account! Leave a message if you'd like to join me and practice a bit (I'll teach you myself) and hopefully we can start playing sooner rather than later!
Why this online thing? If you don't have money (like me) or time (like me again) to travel from wherever to Amsterdam or whatever place the session would take place, this is the practical and useful and GOOD program to use! It might be still a bit buggy because its in beta but I really fell in love with it!
Just putting it out there, I'd like to start some campaign running every Sunday or Saturday evening, we can organize something! I've sent a message to the lead GMs about this too, I just wanted to make it known to the public as well! Please consider this and we could make something work as a group!

Tim "Chimiboy" Tuinstra
Sacha D.
user 136033052
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 2
Looks good! I can also highly recommend­, I've got great experiences playing through this application, in combination with Skype.

Let me know when you're planning to start running campaigns- I'd love to join you. Online works great for people with young kids as well...
user 171725882
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 1
hello , i'm new to the whole D & D experience and i am actually loking for people who can teach and learn me the game. but due to lack of time i cannot go to meetups or anything. so i was looking for something like this.

would you mind me to join you and like watch/play with you guys sometime? i