addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Netherlands Roleplaying Guild Message Board Looking for....... › Census of people searching for a group

Census of people searching for a group

Hans W.
user 155993452
Groningen, NL
Post #: 1
Hi,

Due to moving to Groningen, I am looking for a group in Groningen to play D&D (preferably 3.5). I am 28 year old with about 6 years worth of experience points, and played one game (about 15 - 20 session) as a DM. I prefer to play on weekdays.
I'd like to start as a player, but if there is a need, I'll sit behind the DM screen ;)

In short:
D&D (3.5)
Groningen
on weekdays.

Hope to hear from someone soon.
Geraden
user 156296012
Utrecht, NL
Greetings,

I'm looking for a group around Utrecht (Du/En).
Seasoned scout searching for railroad tracks, carrying over fifteen years of luggage.
Played all editions of D&D, interested in most (including fifth), or any other system.
Started out hack 'n' slashing but gotten more into role-play, especially story-telling.
Handaxe for hire, open to all offers, reasonably well-groomed and good-humoured.

Looking forward to making your acquaintances.
Rolf S.
user 11507837
Arnhem, NL
Post #: 12
Hello, game master from Arnhem looking for 1-2 players.

I'm starting a new campaign in August in the 7th sea system.
7th sea is set in an alternate-history version of Europe during the 17th century and is full of piracy and swashbuckling action.

No previous experience with the system is required.
We will be playing on the weekends, with a preference for Saturday afternoon.
The aim is to play roughly every 2 weeks.
Gaston
user 120919452
Rotterdam, NL
Hi All,

I'm an Uruguayan roleplayer, playing D&D 3 -3.5 and Pathfinder for years.
At this moment, I'm living in the Netherlands, and I really want to find a group stable group for an adventure.

As I live in Rotterdam and work in Amsterdam, I'm very flexible with the place. Somewhere between this 2 cities could be good.

My availability is on weekends(every week if needed), from friday afternoon till sunday night. But also, depending on the place, could be fine to play on weekdats after 18.

My gaming preferences are D&D(any version) and Pathfinder. But also open for other things. In my past I have also played Vampires, Aquelarre and Shadowrun.

At this moment I would like to start as a player. My last adventure was a weekly session and one and half year long while I was the DM, so wuold be nice to be in the other side for a while. But in a couple of months, perhaps I can come up with some new World and Adventure.

Please don't doubt on contacting me for starting something.

bificommander
user 160822022
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 3
Hello everyone. I'm currently DMing a Pathfinder campaign for a gaming group, but I'd like some more opportunity to play, not just DM. And since I have some spare time, I was hoping to find another roleplaying group.

I live in Amsterdam, and I'd prefer to play during the weekend, or on monday (any time during the day or evening) or friday (any time except the evening). I'm also available on other evenings except wednsday evening.

Right now I'm enjoying Pathfinder, and I've played a lot of D&D 3.5, but I'm open to other game systems if you don't mind me having to learn a bit as I go.

If anyone has, or wants to start, a gaming group that could use another player, send me a message.
LatentTalent
user 168398262
Amersfoort, NL
Hello everybody!

I'm a 30 year old male looking for a D&D group in or near Amersfoort. I've played irregularly for several years and would like to play in a more active group near my residence, to which I moved 2,5 years ago.

My schedule is quite flexible, so dates and times could just be discussed.

I've played D&D 3.0 and 3.5, which I thought was real fun, and have also been a DM/GM for these systems. Although I'd prefer starting as a player, I would certainly be willing to DM a campaign later on.

Let the games begin?
Steven R.
Steven.R
Diemen, NL
Post #: 63
Hi there,

Our group in Amsterdam is looking for 1-2 players for a sci-fi themed superhero game. See http://www.meetup.com...­ for more details.

Kind regards,

Steven
Bocma
user 174401062
Breda, NL
Hello,

I am Bennie Martinali, 34M from Breda, looking for a group more or less in my area. I am familiar with 3.0, 3.5, and Pathfinder though I am willing to try out new systems. My preferences genre-wise are fantasy, science-fiction, 'modern' urban fantasy, and horror - I have very little experience playing horror games but would like to try sometime. Should it come up, I am also interested in playing board games (though I'm likely not any good at them); I still have Mansions of Madness but never got to use it.

I should have no problems fitting to an existing schedule and I have a car. (If it still works.) I am not looking to be the GM of a group, though if members of a group take turn being the GM I am willing to do my part.

I am going to look for a group through this community, as well as others, but if anyone has an opening in their group that can fit me, feel free to contact me.
Elin
user 156381712
Groningen, NL
Hello!

I am a 26 years old and looking for a group near Groningen. I played 1 campain of D&D 10 years ago, but I would like to get back into table top gaming. Since I have almost no RPG experience I'm looking to join a group as a player. I remember enjoying D&D but I'm also interested in other RPG's and board games. I'm available on weekday evenings.

Hope to hear from someone soon!
Stefan M.
user 29939502
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 18
Wanted: Shadowrunners in Utrecht who ask no questions.

I am contacting you on behalf of Mr. Johnson. If you are willing to join a team of experienced freelancers, are flexible in your schedule, not afraid of the dark, if you value rules only as long as they serve your purpose, are willing to impersonate anyone to reach your goal, and don't mind getting your hands dirty, then we might have work for you.

Contact our representative under the codename "Stefan Max" in Utrecht for details.