Meetup.com is offering a new mailing list feature. It's a new way to talk in between Meetups right from our email. This means we can have discussions pertaining to our meetup, or network marketing in general, without having to keep checking the Meetup.com website. Only members of our group will be able to use this email system.
I've turned the feature on to give everyone a chance to test it out and see if it's something we want to use. I've set the mailing list to be moderated, so we don't get a bunch of spam sent to everyone.
I'll want everyone's input with regard to making rules about what will be deemed acceptable use (ie. what kinds of messages will be allowed) for this email feature. So think about how you want to use this service, and what kinds of messages you would prefer to receive or not get from fellow members.
If you all decide you don't like the feature, I can also turn it off. I get the impression that you don't have to be a part of the mailing list, but I'm not certain of this.
To get started, please sign up for the mailing list! You have to sign up on the site: http://www.meetup.com/account/?tab=comm
Some quick notes on our mailing list:
* Our email address is: [address removed]
* To make sure we stay on topic, I'll approve messages before they are sent out
* When you send or reply to a message, your email address will be displayed
* When you reply to a message, it will go to the *whole* mailing list (not just the person who sent it)
* All mailing list messages will also be archived on our website
If you have any questions, let me know!