Google, SEO, social media, YouTube, websites, blogging, email marketing ... it's all a little overwhelming, right?
In this highly interactive presentation, Bill & Mike will tie it all together and help you make sense of it all through real life strategies, case studies and examples. Whether you're looking to grow your own business OR learn to better help your clients & their businesses, this is an event you don't want to miss!
Here are the highlights ...
1. [TRAFFIC] how to show up and stand out online by leveraging YouTube & Social Media (Google)
2. [REFERRALS] how to make it easier for your clients to give you referrals
3. [CREDIBILITY] the art of making videos that build trust & credibility, by letting the viewer observe you “being the expert” in a natural way (instead of you just telling them how great you are)
4. [NURTURING] how to use email, video & social to stay top of mind with everyone in your database in a personal way (that also elevates you in their eyes and continues to grow those relationships)
5. [LEVERAGE] employ a "virtual sales force" and never make another cold call or meeting
PLUS – extensive Q&A!
Mike Liebensohn is the owner of VideoActive Productions, a video marketing agency specializing in helping small business owners use video to "shake more hands over the internet". Mike has a diverse background in sales & marketing spanning over 10 years, ranging from outside sales to upper management.
William DeRosa is Principal and co-founder of Talking Finger, a multi-award winning social media marketing agency that truly understands the ROI of social. He has been in advertising/marketing for 22 years and is highly experienced in branding, online marketing, trade shows, and other forms of both traditional and online media.
Reserve your place and pay using the Paypal link, $26 per person. Please be sure to add your meal choice in the "Instructions/Note" section of the Paypal transaction: Potato crusted Basa sole, Chicken Milanese with truffle oil & arrugula, or assorted Mediterranean salads.
Reservation Deadline is Thursday, March 20, by end of day. To cancel, you must do so by this time or your payment will be forfeited. Please be aware that our deadline is required so the restaurant has adequate time to accommodate our group.
Our mission is to share ideas in a relaxed casual forum. Network and make new friends, treat yourself to a nice meal and enjoy the presentation. We hope to see you there.