Welcome all newbies and all former newbies to the Charleston area !! This is a group for socially active adults in their 20s, 30s and Early 40s who are either brand new or relatively new to the area and want to meet some fun people in a similar situation. For those of you who may not be new to the area anymore but just want to have some fun with some cool people, you’re welcome too !!
Our goal for the group is to provide a forum for, first and foremost, making great friends - both men and women - and building a support system since we are all mostly new in town, and for absorbing the flavor of Charleston (literally and figuratively -- the food is phenomenal here!), checking out local hotspots, just hanging out with friends, and having a blast doing it all- No one should be bored living in Charleston !!! =)
Your $5 annual membership will cover some yearly "Member's Only Parties" for food and drink, it also covers meetup fees, organizer fees & paypal fees.
Welcome again, and can’t wait to meet all of you!
1. This group was developed to make it easier to meet people and make new friends in a new area.
2. Please be respectful of other members and do not post negative comments on our site or other social media sites.
3. We do not discourage dating among friends in this group but if things don’t end well, please act appropriately when at group functions.
4. We are a positive supportive group and we are here to make strong friendships. Please try to do the same.
5. Please remember to Pay your $5 annual membership dues within 30 days of joining so you can come celebrate with us !!! =)
6. We ask that you at least RSVP & attend 3 meetups in a given calendar year. If you do not you may be removed from the group- we want to keep our group Socially Active for ALL members =) If you have NO SHOW RSVP's you may be removed from the group, so please be courteous to change your RSVP if you cannot attend. We recommend to download the FREE meetup app on your smartphone and "CHECK IN" when you arrive at the event =)