Tick off your bucket list with one of the World's most scenic coastal drives - THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Newbies International & Harlan Tours have again teamed up to provide Melbourne's best tours for 18 to 35 year olds to provide the cheapest and most unique and fun Great Ocean Road Tours offered in Melbourne.
The Great Ocean Road is the most popular tourist attraction in Victoria and what better way to do it than via a luxury coach, informative funny and at times cheeky bus driver (Harrison) with an experienced Aussie Newbies Host there to help with photos, cook the BBQ, take requests for songs and get everyone mingling. The best thing about these tours is that you're on board with like minded people, of similar age and all there to not only experience the magnificent road and all that it has to offer but to enjoy the company along the way, with every chance of making a few friends at the same time - it happens all the time and sometimes the difference in your overall stay here in Melbourne.
- See Koalas in the WILD
- Feed Native birds
- Stop off at the famous Memorial Arch for a photo
- Walk along Lorne's beautiful white beaches and famous Pier.
- Aussie BBQ lunch at Apollo Bay (included in cost) *supply your own drinks, eskies will be provided.
- The Magnificent Twelve Apostles
- Walk on the Sand and take in the stunning views at Loch Ard Gorge (take a swim if you can bare the cold water)
- Final Stop at Port Campbell for refreshments and return directly to Melbourne via the inland route.
- Early Bird Tickets: $50 (limited to 10)
- General Tickets: $60
- Tickets on the day (if available): $70 *Includes BBQ lunch - please advise as per ticket if you require vegetarian meal
50% to 70% cheaper than any other tour company in Melbourne!
*you will need to purchase and secure your spot online when you rsvp via the following link:
What you need to bring:
- You are welcome to bring non alcoholic drinks on the bus
- Alcoholic drinks can be put in the eskies and accessed during breaks
- Additional clothing in case of a change in weather (we know what Melbourne weather is like).
- Camera, hat, UV protection, money for morning tea and refreshments
- Printed ticket or phone to scan the barcode
Arrival time is strictly 7.30am, please allow for delays with public transport, the bus will depart at 7.45am.
Map and photo of meeting place:
*You will need to view these on a PC not via the app
For further information please contact Ben at [masked] or call 0431681981.