addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Haven Area Bibliophiles Message Board › Stepping down as Organizer

Stepping down as Organizer

mark l.
user 9971393
Rochester, NY
Fellow bibliophiles,
I am moving to another state and will not be able to run the "People in Their 20s and 30s Book Club" after our June meeting. Hopefully, some familiar faces will be able to make it for my final meeting.
If you are interested in keeping the group active, please let me know. You can either reply to this message or email me at or use the contact the organizer section on the main site.  I can give you the details on meetup costs, etc.
Thank you for the many who have attended, suggested books, and made this such a great experience.   It has been an absolute pleasure being a part of this group for the past few years.  We have read such a diverse set of books and had some riveting conversations.   I will miss it!
Group Organizer
New Haven, CT
Post #: 1
If someone would be willing to co-lead with me, I could do it. I would say I would do it by myself, but I am starting grad school in 2 months:) my time might be limited after that. Let me know if any of you are up for it. If you want to discuss further first , you can text me: 303-506-3063.