Aug 23, 2014 · 9:15 AM
This location is shown only to members
Would you like to go to an island on a ferry and hike to the highest point (called Mt Livermore)?
It is mostly an easy hike, except the short climb to the top, which could be slightly difficult.
Plan of Action:
• Meetup @ 9:15am at Pier 41. I will be getting up from Pier 41 and standing close to this ticket booth. Ferry Departs SF Pier 41 @ 9:45am (or from the Ferry Building @ 9:15am).
• Hike the place and go till the highest point.
• Come back and relax/eat/drink at the only cafe there.
• Ferry Departs Angel Island @ 3:20pm
What to bring:
- Sun Screen / Sun Glasses
- Snacks (You would be hungry by the time you reach the top)
***Ticket Costs: $8.50 (One way). Please buy two tickets. Can be bought online on the link below or at the venue***
BUY Tickets here | Ferry Schedule | Angel Island History
***PS: Please note that, one ticket = One Way. So, need to buy two tickets. Also, I am NOT a guide. So, please don't expect me to tell you about the history of the place.***
*** Disclaimer: I reserve the right to cancel this meet-up due to less demand, bad weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. You are responsible for your own transportation and safety***