Ready to have fun with hats and meet new people and make friends??? Then join us for a hat party on Saturday, 1/23 @ 8:30pm.
- Make sure you are all there by 9 latest as there is no guest list. The place will be filled if everyone from meetup shows up.
- We have a section reserved for meetup group. Its on your left when you enter. There will be signs for the meetup group.
The place is ridiculously small (but cozy) so its hard to miss.
- There is no cover charge on Saturday.
- The bar looks like a house. Its right after a bar called LTD. Sinners and Saints is bang opposite to 711. between N Greenwood Ave & N Phinney Ave.
Once in every month (or so) we will have a theme based party where you get to meet new people. We will be kick starting with a hat party. Simply, it's a party where you wear HATS - not boring baseball hats but FUN hats that spark a conversation.
Location: Sinners & Saints in Fremont
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010
Note: there is no rsvp limit, but there is no maybe-ing (?? is that a word?). We want as many newbie's as possible to meetup. So tell and invite your friends!! We want this to be epic!
**This is not just a singles event so couples feel free to join us.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION:
1) Wear a hat - a cowboy hat, a flower hat, a clown hat, a golf hat etc
2) DO NOT WEAR A BASEBALL OR BEANIE CAP - come on be creative.
Sinners and Saints Reviews on Yelp