align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Seattle New In Town Message Board › Chateau Ste. Michelle 30th Anniversary party - wanna go?

Chateau Ste. Michelle 30th Anniversary party - wanna go?

A former member
Post #: 1
http://ste-michelle.com/pdfs/CSM_30th_Promo_Flyer.pdf­

Is anyone else as wine nutty as I am and think this sounds fun? Drop me an email if interested and we can make plans to meet up!

Date(s)/Time(s):
September 16, 2006 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Description: Come and join Chateau Ste. Michelle on September 16, 2006 and help us Celebrate 30 Years in Woodinville!!!!
The Festivities will include: A Legacy Wine Tasting, A Barrel Tasting, Winemaker Bottle Signings, Historical Grounds Tour, Art Exhibit by Cottage Lake Artist Guild, A "Chateau" Cake and Sparkling Wine Reception, "Chateau 3-0" Commemorative Wines, and 30 Incredible Door Prizes for 30 Incredible Years!!!

A special thank you to KWJZ Smooth Jazz for providing music and host appearances.

$20.00 Admission at the door includes Logo glassware and access to all events listed above.

Cost:
$20.00 per person, Vintage Reserve Club members
$20.00 per person, Non-members

Reservations Not Required.
Joydeep
user 2886619
Redmond, WA
Post #: 6
HI,

http://culturecircle....­

The Seattle World Party group aka >>Culture Circle<< is organising a meetup for the same event.
About 12 people have signed up including me.

Feel free to join in.
A former member
Post #: 4
Sounds like a few of us are game for this event....any others?? It would be great to see some of these "meetups" turn into actual meet ups! Thanks again, for getting this rolling Kelly!
A former member
Post #: 2
11 is a bit too early for me to go drink wine, so let's plan to meet up at noon. Let's meet at the front of the Manor House at the winery (there are signs to it near the parking lot)...I imagine it's a bit away from the festivities so it may be easier to find each other. My cell phone is 773-817-2379 if you arrive late and want to join us.