align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Seattle New In Town Message Board › Halloween Boo

Halloween Boo

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey I was wondering where are good places to go for Halloween. Or if anyone was up for a ghoul crawl. Back in Raleigh NC (when I had a 3 story home) I threw great Halloween parties. http://www.ffbodywork...­ just one year. Anyway we can't let such a great holiday go by without new friends and festive costumes. I do not have a home to host such parties now but would be willing to help organize a new comers Halloween event. So what would you ghouls, witches, divas and scurvy dogs like?
A former member
Post #: 72
Hey, I'm always up for another pagan celebration -- let's do this! :)
A former member
Post #: 3
Wow, Rohan. You throw my kinda parties! Maybe some of these seattle old-timers lurking in the group will be willing to show us the way ? And I mean lurking in the friendly, halloweenie kinda way! I'll have a friend in town that weekend, so a fun costume party sounds awesome. I have very good costumes and am an asset to any party.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello! I'm originally from Raleigh as well! Haven't been to any of the group's events lately, but plan on gettin back into things. Yes, we need a party. I live in a small apartment, so no room here. I would help decorating if you find a place.
A former member
Post #: 30
Rohan - Great pics and, I'm sure, an even better goulish party! I'm always up for a Halloween party. Unfortunately, I cannot offer a location as I live in a condo but would be happy to participate in decorating if anyone can instigate the event and find a suitable location for freakishness. - Casey