align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Seattle New In Town Message Board › Photo Exhibit this Wednesday, Cap Hill, "24 Hours in the Neighborhood"

Photo Exhibit this Wednesday, Cap Hill, "24 Hours in the Neighborhood"

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi, I've attended a couple of New in Town Meetups (thanks, Leah!), and think it's a good group of people interested in community-building, the arts, fun, and the outdoors.

So I wanted to let you guys know about a photo exhibit this Wednesday, hosted by a community-building group to which I belong. The group is called OliveUs, started by people who live near the Olive/Denny intersection. We'd love to see you there! It'll be a good chance to meet some interesting folks, see photos, and possibly talk about encouraging local community and creativity. Here's the info:

Please join us Wednesday, November 8 at the CHAC for a show of the favorite work from last year's "24 hours in the Neighborhood" photo project. This will be an opportunity to reinvigorate the neighborhood media project and to meet your neighbors. We will talk about plans for our next event and how you, your stories, and your art can get involved.

We hope to chat with you there. If you have questions, we're at olive.denny at hotmail dot com.

More info about CHAC can be found here: http://www.capitolhillarts.com­

Details:
Capitol Hill Arts Center (CHAC)
1621 12th Avenue, Seattle, WA
Wednesday, November 8, 6:00pm to 9:30pm (206) 388-0569