addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle New In Town Message Board › New to Seattle - Happy hour buddy in Bellevue?

New to Seattle - Happy hour buddy in Bellevue?

Tory D.
user 58797432
Snoqualmie, WA
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I just moved here from MN two weeks ago and would love to meet new girlfriends while exploring the city. If you live in Bellevue and would like to meet up for coffee/happy hour let me know!

Tory
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey! I haven't really fully figured out this message system, but I just moved here 3 weeks ago from SF and I'd love to make new friends. I work in Bellevue but I normally don't get off till 8 or 9pm I'm free before 12 though!

Oh I'm 24 too.

Cheers,
Sarah