addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle New In Town Message Board › New Event: Earth Day Work Party at Discovery Park!

New Event: Earth Day Work Party at Discovery Park!

Leah
leahhill
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Announcing a new event for The Seattle New In Town Meetup Group!

What: Earth Day Work Party at Discovery Park!

When: Saturday, April 21, 10:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Seattle doesn't just stay green because of the rain, it's because of the people here too! If you haven't yet been to Discovery Park here is your opportunity. Come help us clean up the beach and Discovery Park from 10:00 - 1:00. We'll meet at the Dicovery Visitors Center a little before 10:00 am and then head out to clean up. Not sounding fun yet? Join us afterwards for a late lunch at Romios Pizza in Magnolia. Earth day is on the 22nd, but we're going to celebrate on the 21st! If it's raining hard we will reschedule. I hope you can join us! Call me on my cell if you get lost or can't find the group (206) 852-7634.

Learn more here:
http://newintown.meet...­