The Seattle New In Town Message Board › Triva Night at G&D! - Team Leaders Needed!

Triva Night at G&D! - Team Leaders Needed!

A former member
Ok - we have about 20 yes rsvps - That makes for approximately 4 teams of 5!

So. Here's the deal. I need 4 people to volunteer as trivia team leaders! You don't have to be brilliant to be a team leader, you just have to recognize brilliance ;)

As a team leader, you'll:

- Arrive on time - VERY important - We need to talk about the team selection process, AND make sure we claim our tables! :)
- Be responsible for selecting the members of your team
- keep your team's score and answers.

Not only will we compete with all the other teams at G&D for total trivia dominance, we'll also compete with each other! The #1 Seattle New in Town Team will win a special prize! The team leader of the #1 Seattle New in Town trivia team will win a super-duper special prize! :)

The first four people to volunteer will be team leads, the fifth person to volunteer will be the backup (just in case one of the leads can't make it.)

I won't be on a team as I'll be making sure everyone is being taken care of and everyone is having a good time :)

So... who wants to lead a SNiT Trivia team for G&D tomorrow night?? :)

Greg