The Seattle New In Town Message Board › Beer for a Great Cause!!

Beer for a Great Cause!!

Johnna
JDWesley
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hi All!
I'm currently training for a marathon with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training in honor of my nephew (a leukemia survior!), a friend currently undergoing chemotherapy, & the father of a close friend who lost his battle two years ago. I'm organizing a fundraiser for Team in Training on April 30th with the owners of the Barking Dog Ale House in Ballard. We'll be having a happy hour to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training with 20% of all Beer Sales on April 30th, between 4 and 7 pm to be donated to LLS. This would be a nice opportunity for people to meet some new friends, have some great beer and help make a difference in the lives of the more than 800,000 people living with blood cancer in the U.S.!

The basic details are below:
What: Beer Fest for Charity!
When: April 30th, 4-7:00pm
Where: The Barking Dog Ale House, 705 NW 70th St, Seattle, WA
Why: 20% of all Beer Sales will directly benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and help fund their mission: to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin?s disease and myeloma and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families.

Can't make it but still want to help? Click on www.active.com/donate/tntwaak/tn­ twaakJWesley1 & you can donate directly there!

Thanks & I hope to meet you all at The Barking Dog!