addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle New In Town Message Board › Sleeping under the stars...........Cancellation

Sleeping under the stars...........Cancellation

A former member
Post #: 1
Would anyone like to get togather for camping even though this has been cancelled. I think it would be alot of fun. I imagine we would not be able to get a camp sight all together but that might make it fun also(hanging out at different camp sites) just a suggestion. I would also prefer a camping site that we don't have to take a ferry too, that is kinda a pain.

Thanks
Rachel
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Rachel...
That is a great idea, I was really looking forward to this. I also think that if we can avoid taking the ferry, that would be great. However, as being new to the area (moved here 6 months ago) I'm not too familiar with the camp sites. I would, however, eventually like to go hiking/camping in the Olympic National Forest sometime, but that doesn't necessarily need to be this weekend (and would also involve a ferry ride or a long drive). Are you or anyone else more familiar with the area as far as camp sites?

Thanks,
Matt