The Seattle New In Town Message Board › Im still stuck in Arizona but a friend of mine is playing up your way this w

Im still stuck in Arizona but a friend of mine is playing up your way this weekend......

A former member
Post #: 5
I got a message from a jazz musician friend of mine that is up your way….wish I was there to go see them, I think they are amazing. If you get the chance check out their music on myspace and maybe go see them play live…as soon as I get moved up there I would love to join you….here is their site and a little about where they will be playing this week

OTC on myspace
http://profile.myspac...­

Hey!!! we are playing this Saturday

9/27/08, Burien … 909 Bistro 8:00 - 12:00

New show dates on the way!
Greetings!
Come on down to the 909 on Saturday. We are recording some of the new tunes for our demo and need some noise.

We also have a new "My Space" page.

OTC My Space

It features live recordings from the 909 Bistro. Some great playing from the whole OTC gang.
We are also working on a new web page and are getting the studio ready for a serious recording for our debut CD.

As always, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the next gig!

Stuart
A former member
Post #: 3
Hello, I just moved here from Bisbee AZ just wondering what part of AZ your'e stuck in. Laura
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Laura,
I am in Phoenix...I love Bisbee it is such a cool little town, not hectic like here....so how do you like it up there? I miss green .....so I am looking forward to heading up that way.Hope to meet you when I get there!
Kisses, Colleen